Tuesday, July 6, 2010

time flies

I can't believe Taylor is 5 weeks old already.. time has flown by! She has been on a few more outings since I am no longer on house arrest.. I haven't had my blood pressure tested lately but my swelling has subsided so I hope that everything has returned to normal.. I am still expressing/breast feeding but Taylor has gone from 90ml a feed to 120-150 (still feeding 6-7 times per day).. I am struggling.. have brought emergency goat's milk formula but don't want to use it until I really have too.. my frozen supply is dwindling too.. going to try add a few extra pumping sessions in but it seems ever since she is awake more often I have less time to squeeze everything into one day.. I love it when her dad comes home from work so I can have my hands back :) 

Had our first plunket nurse visit today, Taylor weighs 3.9kg which I think is still slightly puney for a 5 week old but she was 3.1 when she was born so I guess that's good... I was sure she was going to weigh over 4kg she is feeling heavy and has giant cheeks!!!


Here she is milk drunk after a feed.. soo cute :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment