Friday, June 18, 2010

our first family outing

Yesterday we went for a walk with Taylor to the mall, luckily we only live 10 minutes walk away... it was a bit chilly outside but she stayed asleep for the  whole trip.. I had an emergency bottle in my handbag just incase tho.. it was nice to get out of the house after being on house arrest.. it was the first time I had been out since I was finally discharged from hospital.. Taylor and her Daddy had been out before, she went to family dinner at her grandparents house last Sunday... looks like she slept through that trip also from the photos I have seen :) She has begun  to eat heaps, I think she is having a growth spurt.... feel like I cant keep up with demand and am seriously considering switching to formula.. the only things stopping me are the fact that breastfeeding helps with weight loss and the amount of money that was spent on the medela swing electric breast pump that I have only been using for a little over a week.. oh and that breast milk is cheaper than formula... something to think about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment