Saturday, May 29, 2010

Time Flies

Still no baby... I feel cramps and I wonder.. is this it? and then they go away and I am slightly relieved... judging by the pain of some of the cramps I am not looking forward to a drug free labour...

I am getting sick of waiting... to entertain myself I have been watching episodes of Kendra and the Hills on DVD and getting jealous of the drinking and little outfits they get to wear and I start pondering a new wardrobe for myself.. then I check my bank balance and realise thats not going to happen.. this year at least anyways.. So now I have a new hobby.. selling stuff on tradme and making ugly monster toys out of scraps of fabric... Selling stuff always seems like such a good idea but I never make as much money as I expect and then there is the whole waiting for payment and sending chase up emails to people.. couple that with the stress of potentially going into labour at any minute it has been a slightly stressful hobby.. I bet my blood pressure isn't to flash at the moment.

It has been raining for an entire week now I think... it sucks... I had intended to walk everyday leading up to labour but at the moment I dont want to even leave the house.. so on the upside I have been cleaning :) I tidied wardrobes and cupboards and I have packed and repacked my and the baby's hospital bags.. The temperature is dropping and every time I seem to add another woolley item to the baby'a bag. I don't know why I keep calling her 'the baby' as she does have a name.. Taylor Sofia... I am 99% sure that it will stick :) I hope she looks like a Taylor when she gets here.... We have some pretty clear scan pictures, I can't decide if she suits it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment